Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Are you up to the challenge?


My friend and life coach, Kelly Thorne and her iBloom ministry, are offering an awesome 40~day, life changing journey entitled - i choose 2 love my life! Are you up to the challenge or are you settling for a life that you don't enjoy, only tolerate? Surviving but not succeeding? Living life but not loving it? "Just getting by" instead of "just can't wait"... I could go on :)

Each day you will receive a challenge and an opportunity to make a small change in your life that will reap enormous rewards! I dare you to complete all 40 days and NOT see an improvement in how you look at, live and love your life! Let me know what you think.
Sign up today~it's free! What a great way to spend your summer :)

1 comment:

Shabbyrose said...

Hi, thank you for your e-mail on I actually saw it on face book first PathFinder Ministries, I am still in a struggle to try and lose weight to get healthy, I am looking forward to the Challenge. Babysteps..
Donna Day