Monday, January 21, 2013

Do You Need a Kick-Start?

Just checking in to see how you're doing with developing new habits! I've enjoyed reading your responses below and there's still time to share what new habit you WILL develop in the next few weeks!

I wanted to share a few "I will...." statements that I've been posting on my Facebook page (If you're on FB, please stop by and LIKE my page!) I hope these will get you thinking. Feel free to share your favorite one:
* I will make wise choices concerning my health. 
* I will practice self-control.
* I will be bold and stand up for my faith.
* I will accept constructive criticism and learn from it!
* I will not spread gossip or listen to rumors. 
* I will choose my words wisely. 
* I will surround myself with positive influences.
* I will be known as a person of integrity.
* I will not dwell on the past but look forward to all that God wants to do in my life!
* I will boast about the grace of God, not about myself.

REMEMBER: Deciding to move toward your goal is essential to getting unstuck. Allow your frustration to kick-start you and propel you a few steps forward. By just getting yourself in motion, you’ll gain the encouragement and momentum you need to achieve that goal! - Valorie Burton


                                                              


No comments: